Dealing with non-performing or under-performing loans? Berger Special Assets, a subsidiary of Berger Commercial Realty, has the expertise and experience necessary to skillfully handle receiverships, workouts, turnarounds, foreclosures, court-appointed receiverships, bankruptcy trustee representation and deeds in lieu. As asset management professionals, we also lease, manage, reposition, and market REO property in the Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade markets.
Our firm is well acquainted with the court proceedings involved in the foreclosure process as we have effectively administered more than 150 receivership appointments. We provide the tools necessary for a smooth transition and offer financial flexibility to create and maintain asset value.
By participating in the legal process with our clients and attorneys, we ensure that receivership appointments are adequate in scope and authority. We efficiently handle transactions with a strong focus on cash flow, limited liability and value maximization.
We also work in concert with appointed receivers and bankruptcy trustees for large, publicly-owned corporations, private investment groups and hedge funds in a variety of contexts. We utilize state-of-the-art software to capture, analyze and report critical asset and portfolio information.
Providing a comprehensive solution for owners, lenders and the courts, our integrated real estate services include, but are not limited to:
- Asset preservation and rapid rollout to stabilize property operations and retain tenants
- Oversight and direction of onsite property management team
- Creation and evaluation of property-specific marketing, leasing and sale strategies
- Creating strategic plans for monetizing real estate assets
- Assisting turnaround management teams with large portfolios of properties
- Consulting with lenders and investors on value maximization
- Advising lenders on workouts and restructuring when a bankruptcy alternative may exist
For more information, send us a message here