Berger Commercial Realty is always looking for hardworking and talented individuals to join our firm. From our offices in Fort Lauderdale, Miramar and Boynton Beach, we invite candidates from all professional backgrounds and industries to connect with us and discover everything Berger Commercial Realty has to offer.
For more information about current openings and career opportunities at Berger Commercial Realty, contact CKawiorski@bergercommercial.com.
Senior Sales Associate
Candidates must have a proven track record of success representing landlords in the leasing and brokerage of office, flex and industrial properties. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Commercial Leasing Agent
Berger Commercial Realty is looking for an enthusiastic up-and-comer to join its Boynton Beach office as a Commercial Leasing Agent. The Commercial Leasing Agent will represent property owners and landlords in leasing office and industrial space throughout Palm Beach County. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and organized, capable of multi-tasking and meeting deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you are a young professional or new to the commercial real estate industry and are looking for an immediate opportunity to work for one of South Florida’s leading firms, send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Assistant Property Manager, Commercial (Non-Residential)
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for working with Property Managers in the management of a property (or group of properties) in the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to assure a well-managed and profitable commercial property. This role is responsible for providing strategic operational support to the assigned assets in accordance with owner’s and Company’s goals and objectives.
Senior Property Manager, Commercial (Non-Residential)
Under the supervision and direction of the Director of Property Management to perform a variety of services and tasks related to commercial (non-residential) property management, implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to assure a well-managed and profitable portfolio that he/she is assigned. This leadership role is responsible for overseeing and providing strategic operational support in accordance with owner’s and Company’s goals and objectives.
Berger Commercial Realty is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk in our Miramar office. Candidate must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and have a solid A/R & A/P background. If you are a team player looking for an immediate opportunity to work for a great Company, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant-friendly, online job application!
The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting and clerical support tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable and receivable transactions.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in Accounting or Business Administration, general accounting experience, and knowledge of general accounting procedures. He or she must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, good with numbers, proficient with accounting software and with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Berger Commercial Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs (Yardi, Excel, etc) to perform duties and responsibilities
- Processes remote bank deposits, distribution wires, banks transfers, stop payments
- Processes a variety of recurring and other invoices; maintains invoice spreadsheets
- Performs weekly check runs
- Maintain vendor files for 1099 information and tax filing
- Prepares bank reconciliations and assist in monthly closing
- Researches daily bank wires, ACH or NSFs, cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts
- Assist in financial management and analysis, as requested
- Generates accounting statements and reports. Including monthly scheduled charges and late fees
- Verifying auto debited utilities, sales tax, and mortgage payments
- Organizes and maintains up to date financial records
- Researches and applies un-allocated cash and prepaid rent, posting of daily cash receipts
- Assists with special projects and other duties as necessary
- Oversees accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals, as well as adjustments to the tenant’s ledger as needed
- Provides monthly financial and management reports
- Organizes and maintains up to date financial records
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some accounting related coursework highly preferred
- 2-3 years of hands-on accounting experience
- Experience in commercial real estate required
- Good mathematical background
- Ability to sort, check count, and verify numbers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgement.
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; possibly work weekends or evenings when necessary
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
Berger Commercial Realty is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are integral to our continued success. Berger Commercial Realty provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.