Michael Feuerman, Esq., CCIM, is the Managing Director of the firm’s Palm Beach County office, and Tenant Representation Specialist for South Florida. He specializes in providing strategic commercial tenant representation services including site selection, lease negotiations, subleasing, and owner-user purchase and sale representation.
A native Floridian and resident of Delray Beach, Michael is a licensed attorney and real estate broker in the state of Florida. He joins Berger Commercial Realty from Cushman & Wakefield, where he served as a director of office tenant representation. Previously, he was a principal of Lehrer & Feuerman, LLC, a commercial tenant representation boutique firm, a role he held for nearly ten years. Prior to his career in real estate, Michael practiced law for six years as a business trial attorney, handling cases involving contract and real estate related disputes. He holds a law degree from the University of Michigan and a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, and has maintained his Florida Bar license since 1993. He has also earned Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) accreditation.
Previous clients he has represented include General Electric, UBS, Bank Atlantic, City National Bank, AEGON / Transamerica, Clear Channel Radio, Nortel Networks, Bayview Center for Mental Health, and the Anti-Defamation League.
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Attorney−Florida Bar, 1993
- Member, CCIM Institute (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial, Elite Gold Award 2003 and International President’s Circle Award, 2003
- Past Member of the Broward, Dade, and South Palm Beach County Bar Associations
- President, University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association of the Florida Gold Coast, June 2003 – May 2005, Vice President, 2005 -2008
- Vice Chair, The Broward Alliance, Worldwide Business Recruitment Committee, 2002 – 2003
- Team Captain, The Broward Alliance, Corporate Visitation Committee, 2003 – 2004
- Dade County Bar/Put Something Back Pro Bono Legal Service Award, 1994
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Outstanding Single Professional in Greater Fort Lauderdale, 2000
- Broward County United Way Campaign 2000, Chair, Real Estate Developers/Home Builders Sections
- Cabinet Member, Business & Professionals Division (B&P), Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
- B.A., Economics, Cum Laude, 1990 University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- J.D., 1993, University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, MI