Mary Harris, Sales Associate with Berger Commercial Realty has more than 25 years of corporate marketing and sales experience. Ms. Harris provides a full range of commercial real estate services to her clients including the representation of property owners in the sale and lease of their assets. Ms. Harris specializes in office and retail landlord and tenant representation.
- State of Florida – Real Estate Sales Associate
- Member – South Florida Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member – Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW)
- Member – South Florida Brokers Association
- Member – Leadership Broward Foundation
- Member – Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
Ms. Harris received a Bachelors of Science Degree from George Mason University and a Masters of Science Degree from Florida International University.
Ms. Harris is highly active in the community. Most recently, she has served on the Board of Directors for First Tee of Broward County, the Board of Directors for Lighthouse of Broward, is a past President of the Board of Directors for the Broward Division of March of Dimes. Mary is also a volunteer with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Broward, Leadership Broward, and a frequent mentor for Women of Tomorrow.