Mr. Graves specializes in providing strategic commercial and industrial real estate services including lease acquisition and disposition, market and site analyses, financial analyses, transaction structuring, and long-term strategic planning. Through his knowledge and experience he is able to create value added services for clients throughout the entire real estate process, from identifying specific client needs, to analyzing markets, lease/sale negotiations, as well as post closing services. Mr. Graves’ client base includes institutional clients, high net worth individuals, local entrepreneurs, and private equity funds.
Mr. Graves has more than 27 years of experience in South Florida’s commercial real estate market and a long history of successful agency and tenant representation transactions. In 1996, he was honored with Archon Achievement Award for Project Leasing as one of the top ten leasing agents in the U.S., in 2001, he was named as a finalist for Ernst & Young’s Best Real Estate Deals of the Year award, and has been named a Power Broker by Co-Star in multiple years.
- State of Florida – Broker-Salesperson License
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) Designation from BOMI International
- Member, Realtor Commercial Alliance – Miami
- Member, South Florida Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
Mr. Graves earned a B.S.B.A. at Ashland University in Ohio.