Joseph Byrnes, vice president of Berger Commercial Realty, has more than 30 years of commercial real estate experience in development, construction, finance, property management, and sales and leasing in South Florida. Mr. Byrnes provides a full range of commercial real estate and brokerage services, including the representation of property owners in the sale, lease and oversight of their assets. He is a retail real estate specialist in the capacity of landlord and tenant representation.
- State of Florida – Real Estate Broker License
- Member, South Florida Office Brokers Association.
- Past President, Commercial Industrial Real Estate Broker Association
- Past Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Administrator, Plantation Athletic League
- Commissioner, Tackle Football
- Broward Economic Development Board
- President-Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity
Mr. Byrnes earned a Bachelor’s degree in sociology from the University of South Florida.