Berger Commercial Realty/CORFAC International recently secured 40,764 square-feet in lease transactions of behalf of landlords across Broward County.
Senior Vice President Steve Hyatt represented Intervest Harbor Walk, LLC in leasing 9,396 square feet of office space to IFA United -I- Tech, Inc. at Harbor Walk, located at 1650 S.E. 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. With the transaction, the building is 95 percent occupied.
The 60,360-square-foot Harbor Walk building consists of four stories and features an onsite restaurant, renovated common areas, signage opportunities and a parking garage directly accessible from the first three floors of the building. The property is located along the 17th Street Causeway in close proximity to Fort Lauderdale International Airport, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale Beach and downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Medical Arts Complex
At the Medical Arts Complex, located at 4701 N. Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale, Senior Sales Associate Jonathan Thiel represented 4811 Lyons Tech Pkwy, LLC in renewing a lease for 5,095 square-feet of medical space to Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence, LLC. The Medical Arts Complex is a 44,220-square-foot building located adjacent to Holy Cross Hospital in eastern Broward County. The building is 100 percent occupied.
Executive Airport Business Center
Senior Vice President Judy Dolan and Senior Sales Associate Jonathan Thiel represented TCPH Broward, LLC in leasing 3,754 square-feet of office space to Design Solutions International, Inc. at Executive Airport Business Center.
Located at 5101 N.W. 21st Ave. in Fort Lauderdale, Executive Airport Business Center consists of 73,289 square feet of single-story office space situated on a 6.09-acre lot. The two-building property was recently upgraded with fresh paint, a resealed parking lot and revitalized landscaping. Executive Airport Business Center is located directly across from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport at N.W. 21st Ave. and Commercial Blvd., minutes from I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike.
At Lauderdale Marketplace, Senior Vice President Joseph Byrnesrepresented Marketplace Plaza, LLC in:
- the new lease of 3,000 square feet of retail space to Spartan Shipping, Inc. at 3750 W. Oakland Park Blvd.;
- the lease renewal of 2,400 square feet of retail space to Check Cashing Store, Inc. at 3692 W. Oakland Park Blvd.;
- the lease renewal of 2,000 square feet of retail space to Highgate, LLC at 3700 W. Oakland Park Blvd.;
- and the new lease of 1,407 square feet of retail space at 2902 N. State Road 7 and renewal of 1,400 square-feet of retail space at 2900 N. State Road 7 to Papa John’s USA, Inc.
Lauderdale Marketplace is a 265,000-square-foot retail property that sits on a 30-acre lot at the southeast corner of Oakland Park Boulevard and North State Road 7 in Lauderdale Lakes. In 2016, Byrnes and Berger Commercial Realty President Lloyd Berger facilitated the $27 million sale of Lauderdale Marketplace. In addition to closing the sale, Berger Commercial Realty was retained to manage and lease the property.
Lyons Tech IV
At Lyons Tech IV, located at 4811 to 4911 Lyons Technology Parkway in Coconut Creek, Senior Vice President Judy Dolan and Broker Associate Greg Milopoulos represented 4811 Lyons Tech Pkwy, LLC in:
- the new lease of 3,124 square feet of industrial space to Precision Contracting Services;
- the lease renewal of 1,562 square feet of industrial space to Advanced Data Cabling & Consulting, Inc.;
- the lease renewal of 1,562 square feet of industrial space to Associated Hydraulics Systems, Inc.;
- the lease renewal of 1,562 square feet of industrial space to Blue Ocean Tackle, Inc.;
- the new lease of 1,562 square feet of industrial space to Premier Automobile Sales, Inc.;
- and the new lease of 1,562 square feet of industrial space to Scooterbuz, LLC.
Lyons Tech IV consists of 99,968 square-feet of industrial and flex space situated on 7.69 acres just north of the Sawgrass Expressway at the Lyons Road exit. The property offers a class-A business park environment, hurricane impact glass, up to 18 feet of clear ceiling height, ample car and truck parking, and convenient access to I-95, Florida’s Turnpike and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Cypress Creek Tower
Senior Vice President Keith Graves and Senior Sales Associate Jonathan Thiel represented Cole International Investments, LLC in extending a lease for 1,378 square feet of space to Scott B. Babbitt, P.A. at Cypress Creek Tower, located at 800 W. Cypress Creek Road in Fort Lauderdale. Cypress Creek Tower is a 62,476-square-foot, class-A office building located just west of I-95 on Cypress Creek Road.