Berger Commercial Realty, a full service commercial real estate firm based in Fort Lauderdale and serving clients around the state, announced it has hired 12 new employees to manage a portfolio of 4.7 million square feet of industrial space owned by Pennsylvania-based Seagis Property Group.
The new staff members, who were previously employed by Flagler Real Estate and are retaining their former titles, include:
- Kristen Cigalotti, Accounts Receivable Specialist;
- Paola Duran, Assistant Property Manager;
- Alisha Eutsey, Senior Property Manager;
- Claudia Fajardo, Property Manager;
- Dolores Guerrero, Property Manager;
- Mitzi Jordling, Accounts Payable Specialist;
- Tony Perez, Tenant Improvement and Capital Project Manager;
- Veronica Perez, Senior Accountant;
- Ana Pereira, Property Manager;
- Cindy Rios, Property Manager;
- Maria Roman, Lease Administrator;
- Juan Sotolongo, Assistant Property Manager.
They will be based out of the firm’s Miramar office and will oversee 38 flex and industrial properties in Broward and Miami-Dade counties.
“We are proud to welcome this team of experienced real estate professionals to the firm,” said Berger Commercial Realty President Lloyd Berger. “Each employee offers our clients valuable knowledge and expertise, and enhances our reputation as one of South Florida’s premier commercial real estate firms.”
Ranked among the largest commercial real estate firms in South Florida, Berger Commercial Realty provides comprehensive, cost-effective property management and brokerage services to both institutional and non-institutional owners. For more information, visit bergercommercial.com.