FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (April 24, 2015) – Commercial real estate brokers Joseph Byrnes and Robert Dabrowski of Berger Commercial Realty, a regional commercial real estate firm, recently closed nine new leases for various office suites in Boynton Beach and Delray Beach, totaling more than 32,000 square-feet of space.
Representing landlord Atlantic Avenue Properties & Investments, LLC in leases at the Delray Office Plaza, the Berger Commercial Realty brokers closed:
- the new lease of 15,555 square-feet of office space to LA Consulting & Counseling in building A;
- the new lease of 1,167 square-feet of office space to Duhaney Medical, P.A. in suite B12;
- the new lease of 1,035 square-feet of office space to Operating Engineers Local Union #487 in suite B22;
- and the new lease of 1,007 square-feet of office space to the Association for Community Counseling in suite B13.
Located at 4731 W. Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, the Delray Office Plaza is a three-building office park featuring floor-to-ceiling glass, around-the-clock access, private entrances, private bathrooms, and janitorial services. It is located just east of Military Trail on W. Atlantic Avenue within minutes of downtown Delray Beach, I-95, and Florida’s Turnpike.
The two brokers also represented landlord Woolbright Properties & Investments & Investments, LLC in leases at the Woolbright Professional Building, including:
- the new lease of 3,228 square-feet of office space to Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company in suite 400;
- the new lease of 2,434 square-feet of office space to Christopher Costanza, doing business as Big Dog Solutions LLC, in suite 205;
- and the new lease of 1,235 square-feet of office space to the Law Offices of Robert D. Schwartz, P.A. in suite 411.
Located at 2240 W. Woolbright Road in Boynton Beach, the Woolbright Professional Building is adjacent to I-95 on the south side of West Woolbright Road just east of Congress Avenue. The four-story, Class A office building features ample parking with covered spots, individual air conditioning units in each suite, and a security system with 24-hour entry.
Additionally, the brokers represented landlord Congress Properties & Investments, LLC and closed:
- the new lease of 5,178 square-feet of office space to Complete Healthcare Concierge in suite 150;
- and the new lease of 1,667 square-feet of office space to Bibby Financial Services in suite 110.
The suites are within the Woolbright Corporate Center located at 1901 S. Congress Ave. in Boynton Beach.
About Berger Commercial Realty
Berger Commercial Realty is a regional, full service commercial real estate firm based in South Florida. Independent and privately owned since its founding in 1998, the firm is a member of TCN Worldwide, a network of independent commercial real estate firms providing global integrated real estate solutions. The firm’s property management and brokerage services include tenant/landlord and buyer/seller representation; project and construction management; agency/project leasing; capital advisory/investment sales; retail services and more. For more information, visit bergercommercial.com.