Berger Commercial Realty was recently awarded the exclusive sales listing for a portfolio of six properties in Tamarac totaling 234,935 square-feet of space.
Encompassing 5.39 acres of land, retail and industrial space, the properties are owned and occupied by affiliates of AMC Furniture Liquidators, which plans to consolidate operations and relocate within the South Florida market.
“This significantly sized commercial parcel is located at the epicenter of the sought-after greater Fort Lauderdale market with premier exposure and frontage on Commercial Boulevard,” Guardabassi said. “The properties may be sold as a portfolio or individually, presenting a prime redevelopment opportunity for hotel, retail, self-storage or mixed-use development.”
The portfolio consists of:
- 3705 W. Commercial Blvd., a 30,656-square-foot freestanding office/showroom and warehouse building situated on an 89,000-square-foot lot that is listed at $3.675 million and features 18-foot ceilings, dock-high loading and exterior signage opportunities;
- a 44,500-square-foot land parcel, listed at $1 million, on W. Commercial Blvd. adjacent to the other the properties;
- 3803 W. Commercial Blvd., a 10,064-square-foot retail building located on a 43,659-square-foot lot that is listed at $1.5 million and consists of a 3,500-square-foot bay and a 6,564-square-foot bay;
- 3801 NW 50th Street, a 14,280-square-foot industrial building located on a 45,181-square-foot lot that is listed at $980,000 and offers dock-high loading and 14-foot ceilings;
- 5005-5007 N.W. 37th Ave., a 3,256-square-foot warehouse situated on a 7,345-square-foot lot that is listed at $396,561 and consists of six separate bays with grade-level overhead doors;
- and 5011-5013 NW 37th Ave., a 2,000-square-foot industrial building located on a 5,250-square-foot lot that is listed at $243,438 and consists of two bays, one with a mezzanine level.
“Together and individually, these properties offer multiple opportunities for an investor and/or developer to secure a prime frontage parcel in the path of growth,” Graves said. “There are numerous hotels, banks and national retailers along the Commercial Boulevard corridor. This, coupled with a new nearby 420-unit multi-family development, Atlantic Cypress Creek, and proximity to Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport and major highways, make the portfolio a great opportunity for the long run.”
The properties are in proximity to the proposed Schlitterbahn Waterpark and treehouse-inspired deluxe hotel accommodations, which are slated for development on 64 acres of city-owned land adjacent to Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, the former spring training home of the New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles.