Sign up for e-Alerts
Get notifications on building closings, public information and other important notices via email.
Property/Asset Management | Home
Commercial Real Estate
Property Management is one of the specialized professional services offered by Berger Commercial Realty Corp. to both institutional and non-institutional owners. Our primary objective is to provide comprehensive, cost-effective property management while simultaneously exceeding industry standards.This objective along with our “client centric” philosophy has allowed Berger Commercial Realty Corp. management assignments to grow to approximately 6.3 million square feet of commercial properties and 120 multi-family units.
Upon engagement, the Berger Property Management Team conducts thorough property inspections prior to developing an aggressive management plan that embraces ownership objectives as well as marketplace realities.
Our Property Management Team works in concert with the Leasing and Brokerage staff to develop budgets and business plans for the property or portfolio. The plan, combined with a targeted marketing and leasing program, ensures the property's efficient operation and preserves long-term profitability.
Key aspects of successful property management include:
Identification of Specific Goals/Objectives
- Maximization of income
- Reduction of expenses
- Increased valuation of property
- Effective administration of daily operations
- Increased occupancy
- Preventive maintenance
Physical Plant Analysis
- Physical structure analysis
- Neighborhood analysis
- Building mechanical systems
- Energy systems and performance review
- Scheduled property inspections
- Life safety
- Income/expense review and analysis
- Rent roll and monthly financial reporting
- Lease audits
- Operating disbursements
- Sales tax compliance
- Accounts receivable/Accounts Payable
- Tenant relations
- Tenant improvements/construction management
- Insurance claim processing
- Code compliance/licensure
- Vendor contracts review and selection