Berger Commercial Realty, a full-service commercial real estate brokerage and property management firm is looking for sharp, talented, and self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Qualified applicants should send their resume to: EPulliam@bergercommercial.com
This is a direct hire position only; recruiters please do not contact.
Staff Accountant (APPLY HERE)
Senior Sales Associate: Candidates must have a proven track record in landlord representation of office/flex and industrial properties. Also up-and-comers will be considered.
Sales Associate: looking for up-and-comers!
Commercial Leasing Agent
Berger Commercial Realty, a premier full service commercial real estate brokerage and property management firm, is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic, upbeat Commercial Leasing Agent for the Boynton Beach Office. This position will focus on landlord leasing of office and industrial properties throughout Palm Beach County. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, organized, and can work well under pressure. He/she must be able to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines, use good judgment, and maintain a professional demeanor. If you are looking for an immediate opportunity to work for a great Company and a growing, dynamic team, please apply today!
- Maintains a 500,000 sq. ft. portfolio.
- Works closely with ownership, tenants and prospects on leasing of the commercial properties
- Prepares and complete property tours with brokers, tenants and clients as needed.
- Prepares leasing proposals and has input on lease contracts.
- Maintains accurate and organized lease files.
- Works with property management during lease process.
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are met.
- Keeps track of client expiration's and deadlines.
- High school diploma; college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial real estate leasing experience.
- Strong Computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Florida Real Estate License required
Salary plus commission and benefits
Berger Commercial Realty is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and as such, recruits, hires, trains, promotes, transfers and compensates all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, political belief, sexual orientation, or gender.